Code Bar –
Take a step back to the early days of Leather in our garage styled old school leather bar. Worn concrete floors, rubber tires, dark corners and low light make the perfect place to cruise porn-stached daddies, leather clad studs, pups and the fetish men and women of the region.
Code is enforced during certain hours on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. To get in the Code Bar during those times you must be wearing proper attire.
Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in the Code Bar. The Code Bar is that dark masculine space where you might feel the piercing stare of a hot man from across the room. Return the stare and you might soon find yourself saddled up beside him. A short, hot chat later and you just might be on the way back to his place. If instead you are engrossed in your cell phone…
CODE BAR RULES
At all times –
- Cell phone use is strictly forbidden for any purpose.
- Flip Flops, Sandals and open-toed footwear is not permitted.
When “Code” is being enforced –
- Leather or fetish attire is required.
- Men may go shirtless in lieu of leather or fetish attire
- Boots are preferred.
- On Underwear Nights, anyone (regardless of sex or gender) can enter the Code Bar if in their underwear and street legal.
- The door person has complete discretion to interpret what is appropriate leather or fetish attire.
- Feeding, poking or pleading with the door person will not change their mind. Not even giving them 8 mice and a pumpkin will change your flip flops to glass slippers and especially not boots.
The Baltimore Eagle’s Code bar is a space that many in the Leather and Fetish Communities think of as a kind of sacred space for them to congregate safely and without judgement. While they are welcoming to newcomers and those who are curious about being a part of their community, their space is not open for tours. If you choose to join them in their space, please be respectful of their community, their history and their traditions.
The code bar is open to everyone who considers themselves part of the Leather, Fetish & Kink Communities, their allies and those who want to get to know them regardless of sex, gender, ethnicity, religion, etc. Typically “Code” is enforced Thursday through Saturday in the evenings. The Code bar is generally open on Sundays without enforcement of “Code.”